Only by using excellent software can you achieve excellent results – here is an ace selection of the software we work with:
Elementor is the most used page builder for WordPress in the world, with over 11 million websites.
Here are the reasons why we rely on Elementor:
- It’s super easy to create web pages – all without code via the visual editor
- You can create pixel perfect websites as a web designer
- Due to its popularity, there are countless tutorials and how-to’s to help find a solution to problems
- There are numerous extensions for Elementor to provide additional features
- You can purchase packages as a web agency to use them in customer projects
MainWP is the tool that lets you manage all your clients’ websites in one simple dashboard. This makes managing your web design client pages much easier.
The advantages are:
- Perform updates on all customer websites with one click
- Log in to customer websites with one click, without the need to log in
- Install plugins or settings on websites with a central tool
- Have the status of extensions like Wordfence or Google Page Speed for all pages ready at a glance
- Use the features of a child theme to perform PHP extensions on client websites
As soon as you add forms or comment functions to your website, you open the gates for spammers. To avoid being flooded with spam messages, you need a solid anti-spam solution. Cleantalk is a proven solution to this problem. A visitor entry is checked by Cleantalk and only released if a spam bot can be excluded. From our experience, the solution works 100% flawlessly.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) must, of course, be observed when operating a website – especially when using software that collects and analyzes user data – including, for example, the visitor’s IP address. To be on the safe side here, the use of a cookie banner is always necessary when a visitor cookie is set for this purpose. Borlabs is probably the most widely used software in Germany and offers all the necessary functions.
When it comes to website security, the use of a so-called web application firewall is a good choice to block attacks. Already the free version of Wordfence offers sufficient protection, for an extended protection the paid version can be used, which among other things works with real-time firewall rules (the free version only with 30-day old rules).
In addition to the firewall function, Wordfence regularly scans for vulnerabilities and irregularities on the website and offers the possibility to secure the login to WordPress with 2-factor authentication.
Whenever more complex scenarios need to be mapped, the use of Crocoblock makes sense. Especially the use of Jet Engine to create so-called “Custom Post Types” is useful in many cases. For example, the real estate agent only has to fill out a form with the details of the property and a post of this property is created and displayed on the website – it couldn’t be easier.
But also the use of the other tools for creating filters, searches, mega menus or special effects on the website are worth the purchase.