Web design from the specialist offers you a number of advantages that other solutions cannot provide. Not only do you get a professional design and compelling features, but also a fast and cost-effective solution.
One reason for using web designers is the focus on usability. A professional web designer will be able to design your website to be intuitive and provide the visitor with the best experience. This means that your visitors will be able to find and understand everything easily. You’ll also have control over your site’s navigation to ensure visitors get exactly the information they’re looking for.
In addition, working with a professional web designer is much more economical than creating a website from your own funds With the right tools and techniques, an expert can help you implement your ideas in an appealing and effective way in the shortest possible time. This will save you not only money and time in the development of your website, but also in its maintenance and upkeep.
Working with a web design specialist also guarantees high quality and professionalism of the final result – which is sometimes difficult to achieve when designing by yourself. By using the latest technologies (see ” Recommended software” page), any website can be developed to work smoothly and meet all the requirements you set for it.
Web design from the specialist offers companies many advantages compared to other options when creating websites. It is user-friendly, cost-effective and delivers high-quality results in less time than other methods. Therefore, it is definitely worthwhile for companies to seek the advice of an expert in web design!
There are many reasons why you should use WordPress for your website or blog. Here are a few of them:
- It is easy to use: WordPress has a user-friendly interface that allows anyone to create and manage a website, even if you have no technical knowledge.
- It’s customizable: with thousands of themes and plugins available, you can easily adapt your website to your needs and preferences.
- It’s SEO-friendly: WordPress was designed with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind, which means it’s easier for your website to rank well in search results.
- It is secure: WordPress is constantly updated to ensure security. This way you can be sure that your website is protected.
- It is widely supported: WordPress is the most popular website builder on the Internet, which means there is a large community of users and developers who can offer support and resources.
Overall, WordPress is a good choice for anyone who wants to create a professional-looking website or blog without having a lot of technical knowledge.
There are several reasons why you should use Elementor Pro as your WordPress page builder:
- Elementor Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use page builder that lets you create professional-quality WordPress websites without the need for programming knowledge.
- Elementor Pro includes a wide range of design elements and templates that let you create customized, visually appealing pages and posts.
- Elementor Pro is optimized for speed and performance, which helps improve the user experience for your visitors.
- Elementor Pro integrates seamlessly with WordPress, making it easy to use for those already familiar with the platform.
- Elementor Pro offers a number of advanced features, such as the ability to create custom templates, design custom headers and footers, and create custom forms.
Overall, Elementor Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use page builder that lets you effortlessly create professional WordPress websites.
The process for creating a website looks roughly like this:
- We have an initial conversation to clarify all the important points – for example:
- Domain name
- E-mail addresses
- We already build the basic technical framework of the website and take care of the functionality of the elementary tools (backup, security, cookie banner etc.)
- In the meantime, they think about what content they want to show on the homepage in the first place and how to organize it into meaningful pages. Of course, we are happy to support them in this.
- Now it’s time to create a design. There are basically three approaches here:
- You hire a professional design agency to create one (we then implement it in Elementor)
- We develop this together according to your specifications
- You access a pre-built Elementor template and we customize that together according to your needs.
- Only for A and B: We create a first draft according to your specifications using a special design tool.
- After approval of the design, we build the homepage in Elementor according to your specifications.
- You provide us with the content (photos, texts, etc.) and we implement it. Furthermore, we create a legally secure imprint and a data protection page according to your specifications.
- We optimize the site for all devices (desktop, tablet, smartphones)
- Together with you we go into fine-tuning and agree on the final design of the homepage. With this point the process is finished, optionally further services can follow, e.g. performance or search engine optimizations.
This point is not so easy to answer, because the cost is calculated according to many variables. While a simple website using a prefabricated design and only a few contents can already be realized for significantly less than 1,000 euros, the creation of a complex website with multilingualism, integrations of chatbots, store systems or similar can go into a higher 4-5 digit range – depending on the effort.
If you conclude a maintenance contract with us (duration 1 year / costs currently 125 Euro / year) not. This includes the provision of all licenses and ongoing support of the website, incl. of the installation of security updates and minor adjustments. However, you are welcome to provide the licenses, but it will be much more expensive for you, as you will not benefit from our contingent conditions. Currently, the license costs of all software used amount to approx. 180 US dollars when purchased individually!
An IT consultant can help you achieve your business goals in a number of ways:
Overall, an IT consultant can be a valuable asset when it comes to aligning your technology systems with your business goals and being successful.